Bearville Official
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Official is a bearville site where you can talk all about Buildabearville!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ABC Names Of People
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:09 pm by Abi

» Rate How Nice The Person Above You Is
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 pm by Maybear2☆9

» 4th of july party!
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:12 pm by lesliepennant

» My youtube(;
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 pm by Abi

» Hey i'm Leslie
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm by Abi

» Would You Rather...
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 pm by Jane

» Guess That Celebrity
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm by Jane

» Post Before A Member Posts
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm by Jane

» Fun game!! ;D
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm by Jane

Top posters
Jane
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_lcapFantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_voting_barFantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_rcap 
Abi
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_lcapFantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_voting_barFantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_rcap 
Abbiee
Sunni
NinjaJenJen
Maybear2☆9
SelenaBear49
lesliepennant
beth
Izzy
Poll
BABV or Bearville Official?
Bearville Official
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_lcap60%FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
BABV
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_lcap20%FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I can't choose..
FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_lcap20%FantageLuver//Clubz♥ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

FantageLuver//Clubz♥

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaJenJen
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
NinjaJenJen

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ Empty
PostSubject: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Love Fantage? ♥️ Very Happy Addicted? Awesomeness awaits for you here, at this club :3
Fantage talk is allowed here xD
Plus pictures and events are gonna be announced.
Fantage meetups and playdates will also be held on this thread.
There are ranks. Also xD
Owner - Jenn(:

Fantage Expert - Expert at Fantage? Been on Fantage for long time? Job for you is awaiting :] Give cheats, walkthroughs, and answer questions! Maybe even make a little guide to leveling up! Razz
Fantage Official - Officially a proud citizen of Fantage! Very Happy
Fantage Lover - ♥️ Fantagian
Fantage Reporter - Report news and events taking places on Fantage!
Fantage Noob - Neehhh. Your new :3 How about taking time to explore Fantage! Razz
You may post new stuff you have discovered on Fantage!

Fantage Photographer - Omg. Get out that old camera and start taking Fantage snapshots! Woo Razz
Fantage Diva - Woohoo! The stylists are here! Post your newest creations and outfit themes for the season and events!
Fantage Spotlight Member : Did I hear you just reached a special goal of yours? :O
Won a contest on the Comets? Leveled up to your dream level? Got something special?
Well .. Congratz! Very Happy You will recieve this rank for the honor and respect. * This rank lasts for a week*

Fantage Member - Just a member of Fantage

So yah all got a job. Wait what about that form?

Form xD

BO Username:
Fantage Username:
Why should you be accepted to the club:
Love Fantage [[Yes Or No]]:
Fantage rank wanted:
Why you deserve that rank:
Comments:

Rules:
All BO Rules Apply.
Respect this crew and Fantage.
No Spamming , and be active to do your job.
** Note. If you dont do your job, you will be kicked down to the rank of Fantagian**

FANTAGE CREW AWESOMENESS!!*
We are working for the best crew ever.
You may not comment on this thread if you are not a member of this crew, unless its a form to joinz. You may ask questions and we will have the FANTAGE EXPERTS answer your questions. Yeah you hear that? Fantage experts is one of the most important rankings and job! So be sure to be active and do your job.
You may comment about your opinion about the change of Fantage or any suggestions to the crew.Yes! We got PARTIES AND EVENTS for you right in this AWESOME CREW!

Once in a while, I, Jenny, will be hosting an event. Woohoo!! We will have a private party at my house.. doing pinatas, chatting, and having fun! Razz
Nooo. If you ARE NOT a member of this FANTAGE CREW. You are not invited. Sorry So why don't you apply? And also not everyone will be accepted. xD

Every week, you only do your job once! At the end of the week, I will give a feedback! Razz
Then the new weeks begin and we start doing our jobs again! xD
We will have fun events and parties along the way!

Official members of the Fantage Crew:
Protein5 - Fantage Diva ; Joined. June 26,2011
Sunni2466 - Fantage Diva ; Joined. June 26,2011

Last edited by JenJen on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abi
Helper
Helper
Abi

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

BO Username: Abi
Fantage Username: protein5
Why should you be accepted to the club:I love fantage! I'm a member and I'm almost on level 200!
Love Fantage [[Yes Or No]]: yes of course!!!
Fantage rank wanted: Diva
Why you deserve that rank: I <3 fashion!
Comments: thankies yew

Back to top Go down
NinjaJenJen
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
NinjaJenJen

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Abi wrote:

BO Username: Abi
Fantage Username: protein5
Why should you be accepted to the club:I love fantage! I'm a member and I'm almost on level 200!
Love Fantage [[Yes Or No]]: yes of course!!!
Fantage rank wanted: Diva
Why you deserve that rank: I <3 fashion!
Comments: thankies yew

Congratulations. You have made it into the Fantage Crew.
You are now a Fantage Diva. Please post new creations and outfits
that go with the events or season. Post pictures too.
Thanks, Jenny(:, Owner of FantageLuver//Club

[[Protein5 is now an official member of the FantageLuver//Club]]

Last edited by JenJen on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunni

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm

BO Username: Sunni
Fantage Username: Sunni2466
Why should you be accepted to the club: I love fantage (; i'm also premium members Smile
Love Fantage [[Yes or No]]: OF COURSE!!
Fantage Rank wanted: Diva Smile
Why you deserve that rank: I have pretty good diva clothes (: i've won like 5 fashion shows too
Comments: thanks [:
Back to top Go down
NinjaJenJen
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
NinjaJenJen

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Sunni wrote:
BO Username: Sunni
Fantage Username: Sunni2466
Why should you be accepted to the club: I love fantage (; i'm also premium members Smile
Love Fantage [[Yes or No]]: OF COURSE!!
Fantage Rank wanted: Diva Smile
Why you deserve that rank: I have pretty good diva clothes (: i've won like 5 fashion shows too
Comments: thanks [:

Congratulations. You have made it into the Fantage Crew.
You are now a Fantage Diva. Please post new creations and outfits
that go with the events or season. Post pictures too.
Thanks, Jenny(:, Owner of FantageLuver//Club

[[Sunni2466 is now an official member of the FantageLuver//club]]
Back to top Go down
Sunni

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Here are my fashion outfits!

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 2rzqa02
This outfit is fancy. I use it everyday, and it is a good outfit because it is very fashionable. I love it<3, it helps your reputation with your style. (:

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 11jxcmd
This outfit is even more fashionable! Smile The hair is just amazing, and the hat goes good with it too! (: Also, my purse, it is very shiny! My board is a heart, very fashionable. Very Happy

Summer: FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 2ms4rgp
This is my very official summer outfit. The ponytail is to make sure you're not too hot, because it's summer. My sun i am holding, describes summer. (: I love this summer outfit!!

Castle//Princess: FantageLuver//Clubz♥ Oh4xsp
This is my princess outfit! Whenever I am bored, I put this outfit on. It is very lovely! <3 My favorite is my hair. it is sparkly!

Last edited by Sunni on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abi
Helper
Helper
Abi

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 pm

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ F207kh

This outfit is made for a big splash into summer by jumping into the pool. This red water balloon is great for water balloon fight summer fun with your best buds! This bathing suit has a fashionable print and is in style by having one sleeve on the bathing suit and one sleeve only! Put your hair up! If your planning on swimming this summer, you should put your hair up because it's going to get a little wet out there. Try this hairstyle. It's fool-proof, guarenteed.

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 9jq8aa

This second look is casual summer. These clothes will keep you cool while you do, well, anything! These clothes let the sweat roll easily off your back. The complimentary sunglasses that fantage will provide you this month (premium members only) will keep your eyes not only shaded from the hot, summer sun, they are a must-have fashionable accessory for your wardrobe! Grab that camera!!!! You'll want to capture these summer memories.

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ Riw6cp

here is a third summer look from my wardrobe. This is a speacial summer casual outfit for all the younger kids out there! This small dress is good for anything! It provides support for all the little kids while they play in the sand,rocks,dirt,water,mud, or anything else! This cute hairstyle is a short bob cut that will keep your neck cool during the summer. This cute little headband will keep the hair out of the eyes while you play!!

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 2nk1f2x

Here is a look for a fancy summer party! This dress will keep you airy and cool and light on your feet while partying your heart out! Roll down your windows! This summer is going to be hot. Pull up your hair into this fancy ponytail for your party! It will look fancy and elegant while keeping the hair out of your face and a cool breeze on your neck. Some jewlery to top it all off would be just lovely!

FantageLuver//Clubz♥ 2qluxqr

This is a sporty summer look for all the girls that really don't care what they wear and what they look like. This baseball cap worn backwards will keep your neck shaded and cool and your face, if put up to the cool breeze, will stay cool too. This outfit will be just fine to hang around and do anything in. This outfit is also good to throw on, get up, and go.

I hope you enjoyed my outfits for the summer! Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
NinjaJenJen
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
NinjaJenJen

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Awesome post! Razz
K, to make sure everyone understands. I am going to rephrase this for you.
This is pretty much a Self Creative - Fantagian Blog. Made my Fantage Users.
Every week we will do our jobs again. xD
Starting this Friday or Saturday please start doing your jobs again.
Remember. This is a self Fantagian made blog. So please recruit people also to join
our crew. More people. More fun. More activity. & finallyy more AWESOMENESS!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FantageLuver//Clubz♥   FantageLuver//Clubz♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

FantageLuver//Clubz♥
Page 1 of 1